Why White Beans are Packed with Benefits
May 15, 2017
1 min read
Who would have thought that white beans would offer so many benefits. Here are a few:
1. White beans help you loose weight by blocking the absorption of carbs. They also have a low calorie count, while being very filling (hooray!).
2. They help regulate blood sugar.
3. White beans contain a ton of fiber which is good for digestion.
4. They contribute to a healthy heart, by reducing triglycerides and LDL (bad) cholesterol.
5. They contain cancer-fighting properties - high in antioxidants and polyphenols to fight free radicals.
6. White beans help protect from skin damage, especially when combined with vitamin C and E, they all work together to help block UV rays (hello summer time healthy skin hacks!).