What a bummer! There's nothing more disappointing than missing out on summer events and gatherings when you are home nursing a cold. Below are some natural home remedies to help ease your symptoms and get you back on your feet enjoying fun in the sun in no time!
- Oregano oil, garlic and ginger (OGG) are 2 potent anti-bacterials that can do wonders by acting as a stimulant for your immune system.
- Get your hands on some fresh turmeric and omega 3's to fight inflammation in the body which often is the cause for your nagging cold symptoms.
- Try our homemade bone broth! So healing for not only your immunity but gut health, also try a probiotic to replenish healthy bacteria.
- Other healthy habits are a eucalyptus steam for your sinus and gargling with warm ACV salt water 2-5 times a day.
- And of course, make sure you are getting plenty of water and plenty of sleep!
Most important thing is to love and respect your body by listening to it and giving it what it needs which is some good old R&R. Take advantage of the quiet and stay cool indoors with a good movie or a book!