Blue Apron, Hello Fresh, Home Fresh, Purple Carrot, Sun Basket and even the new Amazon Fresh! These days, there are so many options for home meal delivery, and it’s hard to keep track of them all!
It’s awesome how health conscious this generation is becoming; millennials are really taking charge of the way they eat and not letting excuses (ie: no time, can’t cook) stop them! However, I’ll admit that since there are so many trending, it can be a bit confusing to differentiate all of the options on the market.
Which was is which? What sets one apart from all the others? Most of these meal delivery companies are all about packaging individual ingredients and delivering to your door, with corresponding recipes and step by step meal guide for you to assemble and cook in your home. No shopping or meal planning, sounds great – right?
But what if you have the type of lifestyle that leaves you mentally drained and physically wiped after a 9 hour work day or if you have 3 children under the age of 7 running around, a messy house and no free hands to actually cook the meal? And what about cleaning up the mess afterwards? No thanks. We constantly hear from our new Food Made Fresh converts, that this is exactly what they didn’t want to do after an exhausting day with kids or at work.
Food Made Fresh offer San Diegans an affordable solution that works for everyone and takes meal prep/meal delivery to another level, from our kitchen to your table.
Here are some reasons why Food Made Fresh stands above the rest:
- We provide freshly cooked, fully prepared nutritious meals that taste amazing! With no prep, no mess, no clean up, this saves you time and stress.
- You are free to order what you want and when you want, you’re not locked into a subscription so it accommodates your schedule.
- Menus change weekly, so there are always new and delicious options to try out!
- Meals are locally sourced, prepared and delivered. We love supporting other small businesses in our San Diego community, and this is a chance for you to share in this passion with us!
- Menus are based on enjoying real, whole food.
- There is no “one diet fits all”! Find your favorite meals that fit your lifestyle as we offer a range of dietary preferences, such as (paleo, low-carb, gluten-free, clean eating/whole30, vegetarian and even some vegan options).
- You've got a holistic health coach on your side. All of our meals are prepared and created with love by the chef and owner -- who is also an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach -- specializing in holistic nutrition, preparing whole food, and encouraging balance and finding joy in each day.
We totally understand it can be overwhelming with all the information out there about how and what to eat and where to source your food. At Food Made Fresh we like to keep it simple; eat real food.
When you order from us, your meals are delivered each week ready for your enjoyment, as you spend more time gathering around the table instead of working in the kitchen. No matter how busy your lifestyle, delicious and healthful food should be hassle free and enjoyed every day of the week!
Eat well & Be well,